SNP’s goal is to deliver enhanced security solutions to our customers. Our Portable Metal Detectors offer an additional layer of security and are one of a range of products we provide to drive business’ efficiencies forward.
Portable Metal Detector offers our clients with many advantages in detecting contraband. This device is a ferromagnetic detector that senses movement of ferrous metal objects nearby.
Many weapons, metal items and electronic devices contain ferrous metals such as iron, steel or other less common metals. This allows for quick detection of an object, sensing the distortion of the magnetic field when the object moves nearby.
This product particularly excels anywhere infrastructure is not in place. Its portability allows for quick deployment while inhabiting minimal space, unlike large walkthrough systems. Examples of situations where Portable Metal Detectors are used include: temporary entry points for screening due to unforeseen circumstances such as repairs, screening to high security areas in buildings such as VIP restricted floors, covert operations, screening of large numbers of people where a handheld device would be time consuming.
- Easy to use and install – it can be set up in just a few minutes
- Portable – battery operated up to 16hrs
- Flexible – suitable for indoor and outdoor use
- Safe – non-intrusive and discrete
- Practical – compact, robust and tamper proof
- Contraband detection capabilities for items such as knives, shanks, blades, lighters, etc.
- Fast, non-intrusive searching, saving time with a full body scan in a single walk-by
- Wide range – can detect a typical cell phone within a 7ft diameter
- Fast scanning of up to 40 scans per minute in a single walk-by
- Light enough to be portable
- Can be deployed anywhere for random searches
- No user adjustment required
- Body cavity detection
- Covert screening option
- Effective detection around stationary metal objects
- Passive device with no health or safety concerns (no effect on pacemakers or pregnant women)
For more information on innovative product solutions, please contact Cristian, our National Product Manager – firstname.lastname@example.org