We deliver quality services and innovative solutions, consistent with our customers’ expectations. We measure our success through the constant monitoring and continuous improvement of our Business Management System and the measurement of customer satisfaction.
Our Company Values support initiative, acknowledge effort and encourage and assist our employees to realise personal and company goals. We conduct our business as a responsible and ethical member of our community.
The Business Management System (BMS), also called Quality Management System, provides a framework for our business that ensures uniformity and consistency throughout the company and is used to leverage continuous business improvement through monitoring and measurement of our performance.
We monitor our systems through internal and external audits. Any deficiencies identified are discussed with the relevant manager and are added to our Corrective Action Database. Corrective Actions (CA’S) carry a KPI in relation to timely completion and closure – our National Quality Manager works closely with managers to facilitate this.
SNP’s Business Management System applies to the full range of company services and activities in all locations and is certified to ISO 9001:2015.
- Equal Opportunity Employer
- Certified Customer Service Organisation (Customer Service Institute of Australia)
- Founding and Platinum member of ASIAL
- Member – American Society for Industrial Security (ASIS)
- Member of Defence Industrial Security Program
- AS/NZS ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management System compliant
- VETAB Certificate Registered Training Organisation
- Compliant to Standards Association of Australia
SNP Security Licence Numbers
NSW: Master Licence 400674602
ACT: Master Licence 17501220
VIC: Private Security Business Licence 652-374-32S
Private Security Business Registration 652-374-90S
SA: Agents Licence ISL 178143
QLD: Security Firm No. 41315
WA: Security Agent’s Licence SA48240
TAS: Agent Licence 3020
NT: Security Firm Licence 345